Jennifer Cassetta is featured on this Issue of Warriors Magazine. Since the attacks on 9/11, Jennifer has committed herself to empowering women to defend themselves. If you are a woman and feel insecure about your ability to defend yourself, then perhaps this article will help improve your confidence and self-defense skillset.
- Feature 1: Jennifer Cassetta's methodology on self-defense is rooted in what she likes to call the ABC's of Self-Defense. Discover what the ABC's are inside.
- Feature 2: Prior to his death in May of 2011, Professor Wally Jay declared his long-time confident and training partner (Uke), Ed Melaugh, as one of the inheritors (Soke Dai) of Small Circle Jiujitsu
- Warrior Story: Law Enforcement Officers witness terrible things on a daily basis and some can develop post-traumatic stress as a result. Unfrotunately, here is a stigma that law enforcement officers have to suffer in silence. Lisa Lannon, Founder of Warriors Heart, walks us down the path of understanding that is simple unacceptable.
- Product Review: The Gerber Gear Center Drive is the most dynamic multi-tool on the market. It serves nearly every purpose for the working man. But is this tool effective fo everyday carry self-defense? Discover here!
- Get Fit To Fight: One of the most "called-upon" body parts in a fight is the shoulder joint. It is the anchor of all pushing and pulling motions. Prevent shoulder problems with these simple steps.
- Nutrition with Kristin: Heart disease is the leading cause of death in America. Roughly 29% of the population has some form of cardiovascular disease which is a staggering statistic. This quick and easy recipe can get you jumpstarted to better heart health.
- Advertisers: Spotter Up, C4 Combatives, TDSA, Indio Dojo, Tactical Walls, Warriors Heart, Panteo Productions, Perform Better, Ravine, Crows Head Archery, United States Tactical, CRKT