(Gingrich Tactical Innovations, The Maximus Knife)
The Maximus is a 3/16th thick 1095 steel with 3 color G10 handles, a 6 inch blade at 10 3/4 inches overall length and Kydex sheath.
- This Maximus knife is more of a fighting style modern bowie.
- It makes for quick movements and the top swedge can also be sharpened to cut in both directions.
- Light weight yet strong enough to do just about anything.
- It is very fast in the hand and light weight, making fatigue less likely.
- Let's not forget the stealth feature of the knife to kill multiple zombies over again.
- This weapon never runs out of ammo!
- You HAVE to be in close to use it, so the risk of being bitten is high
- The blade could dull over time
What skillsets do you think are needed to survive the Zombie Apocalypse?
In my opinion mental toughness is the number one skillset needed to survive the zombie apocalypse. Common sense and the ability to adapt and use what is at your disposal to your greatest advantage will be key to your survival. Following that, I feel that general survival skills are essential. These skills include: hunting, fishing and building once all essential food supplies and materials are expended.